Thursday, November 22, 2007

Simple Life Moments - Giving thanks this Thanksgiving

I am sitting here all full and relaxing in front of the TV. I looked around at all the happenings today and I realized just how lucky I am. Throughout the day I saw my mother-in-law busy making dinner and seeing her take a break from it to give my son a big hug. I looked up to see my husband smiling admiring his handy work of hanging a mirror. I turned to see my beautiful, full of life Lil' Abby screatching and jumping up and down in her play saucer and I thought this is life. This is my life and I felt so warm and blessed to be here in this moment.

Then I got on the phone and spoke to all my family back at home. Hearing my mom's voice is something I will never tire of and never ever want to think of a day that I can't just pick up the phone and chat with her. Then my cute Dad - he has such a jest for life. My sis Laura, loved hearing about her clothing dilema, and my sis Lisa - who will be spending her time at my mom's waxing everyone's eyebrows. And lastly our Grandma Pat - who always makes my kids gleam. I love you all and realized I don't tell you enough, something I realized I need to change. So I guess I have a busy week ahead of me.

See, I am realizing that life gets so crazy busy, but when you take a minute to look - really look and feel in your heart your blessings- you realize the little stuff sometimes may get to you emotionally but it is nothing compared to these simple life moments that mean everything.

I wish you all life full of love and to see the joy that you have in your life everyday.

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless-
Madison

No comments: