Sunday, March 9, 2008

"The Birthday Bash" session of my Lil' Abby

My Lil' Abby turned one last week and this is the birthday invitation I designed for her. There is nothing like celebrating your child's firsts. First smile, first crawl, first sitting up and the biggie...the first birthday.

First Image : Front of her Birthday Invitation: a 5"x7" professionally printed card. Yes, this invite screams over-the-top and is the ultimate birthday invitation for your child. It's just like a Hallmark card but better :)... it's a custom designed Madison Christopher Card with your images on it.

2nd Image : Inside top and bottom (5" wide x 14" Long)

3rd Image : Back of the card:


It's
called my "Birthday Bash Session" and it's for a boy or a girl and includes a little birthday cake with sprinkles, lots of fun and smiles. If you are interested in having this session please call the studio.

Some other images I love of her from that session:





No comments: